ORGANIZATIONS HAVE DUTY OF CARE TO THEIR EMPLOYEES WHILE THEY’RE TRAVELING AND WORKING IN FOREIGN ENVIRONMENTS. THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU:
- Research your destination and provide guidance on how to develop a travel plan.
- Understand the potential threats that you may face while traveling.
- Identify threats and potential situations before they evolve.
- Know how to respond if a situation unfolds and becomes life threatening.
When traveling to a foreign place on business or for pleasure, it is important that you understand the inherent dangers associated with that country and more specific the city, town or location. Corporations, Governments and NGO’s have a “Duty of Care” responsibility to ensure that the employees and others that represent them are provided with sufficient training to ensure they remain safe and secure while traveling.
This eLearning course is made up of six lessons with a number of topics within each lesson. Some lessons have a quiz and others don’t.
- Course Overview and Objectives.
- Pre-Travel Planning: Discover the types of topics and issues you need to research prior to leaving.
- Situational Awareness: Detect surveillance and walk through some of the scenarios you might be faced with.
- In-Country Safety: Arrival, transportation and accommodations can present opportunities for hostiles.
- Information Protection: Learn how and why cyber thieves and petty criminals want your personal and company data.
- Espionage Awareness: Study the top 5 ways your information can be accessed and stolen by an adversary.
There is a final quiz at the end of the course that requires a score of 70% or higher to receive your certificate of completion. Don’t worry, we give you three attempts.
Certificate: A course certificate of completion will be issued upon completion of the course.
- A Travel Planner
- Prep Guide OSAC Ready
- Business Travel Brochure
Length: 60 – 90 Minutes (Self Paced)